WHAT TO WEAR TO A WEDDING IF YOU ARE A GUEST?
This is one of the first questions that comes to mind the moment we receive such a beautiful and delicate envelope with a wedding invitation.
And, be it a wedding of close relatives or distant, acquaintances or close friends, we want to look beautiful and modern in any case.
At such moments, a “box” opens in your head, which needs to be filled with the necessary information. To have an idea and understanding of how you will look and what your outfit will be.
Important factors to consider when choosing an outfit
- First of all, you need to know whether there is a dress code at the wedding https://telegra.ph/Disney-Princess-Wedding-Dresses-12-16. This is usually indicated in the invitation. The color scheme, wedding style or the bride’s wish – “not to be in white” may be indicated.
- And of course, where the celebration will take place. Whether it’s a restaurant or an outdoor ceremony in a field, it’s better to wear different shoes in such places.
Let's assume there are no restrictions and you can wear whatever you want.
The main trend now for any style of clothing is naturalness, naturalness (this applies to both colors and materials) and < a i=3>comfort.
Plus, the Pantone Color Institute offered us the following colors for kursy.certyfikatpolski.org the fashion world for the 2020/21 season, as you see in the image below:
What you should definitely not wear to a wedding
Better say NO:
- Full skirts. Instead, it is better to wear flowing ones made of light or warmer fabrics, as well as A-line skirts and pencil skirts.
- Micro, mini, deep neckline. According to the rules of etiquette,these are the things you should avoidif you are invited to a wedding.
- Shapeless "bags". They do not adorn any figure.
- Large flowers. A print that suits few people and often makes the image simpler.
- A huge number of ruffles and frills. Their relevance is in the past.
- Beach dresses and sundresses. Here it is worth remembering about relevance.
What to look for when choosing a wedding dress
If your goal is to look modern and stylish, pay attention to:
- Puffy sleeves and high shoulders.
- Wrap dresses or blouses. These models emphasize the waist and chest, visually lengthen the legs and https://moodle.spice-training.com/blog/index.php?entryid=131008 make the silhouette slimmer.
- Dresses in linen style. You can throw a jacket over your shoulders on top and don’t forget to decorate it and highlight your beautiful neck or thin wrists with accent jewelry.
- If you are not entirely comfortable in dresses or skirts, an excellent option would be palazzo pants or even knee-length Bermuda shorts. You complement them with blouses, accessories, put on shoes, take a clutch in your hands, and the image can become softer and more feminine than a dress.
What should a male guest wear to a wedding?
Here the choice becomes a little easier. Especially if you are going as a couple and the girl already knows her outfit. For men,the most versatile option is a suit. Taking into account the characteristics of your figure, the color scheme and style of your couple at the wedding, you select the appropriate set. But don't limit yourself to just a classic suit.
Men can choose the following options:
- Classic two or three piece suit.
- Pants set with a shirt and vest.
- Pants with a shirt.
- Casual style suit (loose style).
- If the wedding format allows, a man can come in jeans and a jacket.
Knowing these tips, which are described above, choosing an outfit for a wedding becomes much easier. Is it true?
Don't forget also that accessories play a very important role in any look. Even the most beautiful dress can be ruined by bad shoes, a bag or out-of-date jewelry.
And finally, I suggest you listen to yourself and understand what impression you want to make at the holiday. Let your image be comfortable and reflect your inner feelings!